CrowdVoice.org: Protests in Syria

Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Where I'm From

I'm from Oregon
Soy norteamericano
انا من أمريكا

Corvallis, it's where Oregon State University is
Soy de Óregon, ¿conoces California?  Queda al norte de California
لا! تقريبا خامس ألاف كيلو من واشينتون

Yes, it's beautiful.  That's great, you've always wanted to go there?  I guess we have a connection now...
No, no está cerca de Nueba Yol, de hecho Santo Domingo queda más cerca que Óregon
دان, بتكساس؟ لا, مش عرف عليه

Well I haven't really lived there in something like 13 years
He vivido en Tenesí, Carolina del Norte, Ecuador, California
بتعرف سان فرانسيسكو؟ سنتين و نص هناك و سنتين و نص في المفرق

I've also spent considerable time in
España, Costa Rica, la República Dominicana
غواتيمالا و البيرو

Yeah, I should probably miss them
Es que trabajo tan duro para las personas con quienes estoy en el momento
طبعا, عائلتي أهم إشي, بس معكو

I'm happy to be here, now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Popular Posts