CrowdVoice.org: Protests in Syria

Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

Monday, January 23, 2012

Swearing-In Ceremony (Part II)

Hi folks,

I got internet in my house today.  The instructions said I had to put the modem next to the window, but the power cord is pretty short and my only outlet is on the wall opposite the window so it's unclear how consistent my internet will end up being; for now, however, I appear to have my entire room arranged in a way that it seems to be working all right.  Let's hope I can keep it that way...

Anyways, here are some more links to things related to our Swearing-In Ceremony:


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Here is a YouTube video from the US Embassy of the Swearing-In Ceremony:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3WlOUYXI8s

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Popular Posts