CrowdVoice.org: Protests in Syria

Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

Monday, October 17, 2011

And So It Begins...

After spending the past couple months with family and friends in Oregon, including one disastrous Beaver loss to Sacramento State, one exciting Duck win over Arizona State, and lots of games of Settlers and Tick, I have now begun my journey to the Middle East. I spent today flying from PDX to PHX to PHL. Tomorrow I have Peace Corps Orientation here in Philadelphia. Wednesday night I have a red-eye flight to Frankfort followed by an 11 hour layover and a second red-eye flight Thursday night to Amman, arriving early Friday morning. Who knows how much Internet access I'll have upon my arrival in Jordan, or when I'll be able to post again, but once I get settled I'll do my best to give a brief update of my first few days of Peace Corps Orientation and Training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Popular Posts